Residential Home Relocation Services
Since 1985, Top Notch Moving Solutions has moved families locally around the state of Michigan, and regionally Cities and States such as Chicago, Ohio, Indiana, and parts of Pittsburgh PA. Putting Top Notch Moving Solutions ahead of the competition that franchise their services.
Note: We primarily provide moving services to residents in Oakland, Macomb and Wayne Counties of Michigan. However we can provide customized quotes to residents who desire to move outside the State of Michigan. If you’re interested in hiring us for a long distance out-of-state move, please call us to discuss your move at (734) 667-2025.
Why Most Michigan Residents Select Us for their Local, Regional, and Long-Distance Home Relocation Needs?
- Local in your backyard headquartered in Michigan, with moves that go back an forth out of State.
- One stop service, we do it all from packing, crating, moving, to janitorial/maid service.
- All in house no sub- contractors.
- Free surveys and estimates.
- What we quote is what you pay.
- No up-selling or hidden costs.
- All work in writing. Guaranteed!
- Sofas shrink wrapped, furniture dissembled, assembled back at destination, Professionally padded.
- Same contact person at origin & destination.
- At Top Notch Moving Solutions Inc. we believe in doing it right the first time.
- At Top Notch Moving Solutions our handshake and the word integrity means everything.
- In house Maid Service, saving the headache of coming back or hiring a service after your initial move.
- Quick turn around time from Origin to Destination.
- Many move options to tailor a budget just for your unique move.
- All drivers, supervisors, and helpers are background checked in drug screened.
- All employees are fully trained in the art of moving and packing from glassware, collectibles, antiques, and your family memorabilia.
- And so much more!
Get a Free Quote Today?
To get a free quote simply complete our 1 minute free quote form by clicking here, or simply call us toll-free at (734) 667-2025 for questions and to arrange and in-home estimate!